[openbox] Per-Application settings on terminal applications

rent0n rent0n at email.it
Mon May 24 12:18:30 EDT 2010

Thank you Paul and Xyne, adding the '-name xxx' option to urxvtc allows
me to use <application name="xxx"> in my rc.xml.

I've got one more question though.
Let's say I want to start mutt always on desktop 3 and, in addition, I
want to immediately switch to that desktop when I start it.
Is it possible to achieve that with per-application settings?
Or do I have to rely on adding a 'Desktop' action to the keybinding that
executes mutt?
I feel this second solution to be suboptimal but I didn't find a better
way yet.

Thank you.

Cheers,
rent0n