[openbox] ANN: OBApps, a graphical editor for Openbox application settings

Paul openboxml023478 at rainslide.net
Fri May 14 18:07:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 07:40:13PM +0200, Johan Vromans wrote:
>> > ./obapps.py
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "./obapps.py", line 35, in <module>
>>      import wnck
>> ImportError: No module named wnck
>>
>> Now, what the heck do I do? :)
>
>Install package python-wnck (or gnome-python2-libwnck) ?

Is there an easy way to do that with Python (like there is cpan with Perl)? Three pages worth of Google results for 'python-wnck' didn't produce any links where I can download the source - just forum posts and other distributions' packages.

Is this the procedure?: Look for the 'import' line and search the web for 'python-<whatever>'

--

.