[openbox] Openbox sometimes hangs, can be reproduced

Donald Jenkins dj.jankins at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:11:06 EDT 2010

Hello!
I have a question about Openbox.
I'm using Openbox for some time, but later I experienced strange
behavior: for example, if firefox hangs for a while (saves a file to
network mounted resource via quick-save menu), openbox hangs too, I
completely loose control over it until application return. If
application hangs without focusing on application menu, all good.
Otherwise, only global keys work (Ctrl-Alt-N), Alt-Tab don't work.
It is not very annoying bug, but when machine under a network load it appears.
Panel hangs too, but panel clock works.
If possible, I can provide a video displaying bug.
Sorry for my bad english.

Best wishes.
Donald.