[openbox] Specifying multiple mouse binding contexts at once

all-lists at stefan-klinger.de all-lists at stefan-klinger.de
Thu May 6 04:11:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

another question: I want to use the same mouse bindings for the contexts
Titlebar, Top, Left, Right, and Bottom. Is there a way to express this in the
rc.xml file? Currently I'm using five (!) sections, all with the same content:

  <mouse>
    <context name="Titlebar">...</context>
    <context name="Top">...</context>
    <context name="Left">...</context>
    <context name="Right">...</context>
    <context name="Bottom">...</context>
  </mouse>

This is ugly. Worse: if I change one of them, I have to keep the copies in sync,
which is error prone.

I have tried to write something like

  <mouse>
    <context name="Titlebar,Top,Left,Right,Bottom">...</context>
  </mouse>

and I've also tried spaces instead of commas, but this don't seem to work. Is
this possible at all?

Kind regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum