[openbox] ALT+TAB suddenly only works after "Reconfigure"

Rafał Mużyło galtgendo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:47:44 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 02:19:53PM +0100, Christoffer Aasted wrote:
> Rafal, does it work if you do "Reconfigure" or if you remove all entries
> from autostart.sh/xinitrc except for Openbox ?
>
> It worked for me, it could work for you.

You've misunderstood me - I don't have such problem.
I'm simply saying, that it looks a bit similar to the problems
I've seen on the forums during migration to xorg-server
using hal for input configuration.
Some program is probably setting XkbRules to 'xorg'
and that disagrees quite a bit with evdev driver.