[openbox] Keybind to Restore Iconified Window

rent0n rent0n at email.it
Thu Oct 1 15:15:56 EDT 2009

Hi there,
I'm trying to configure keybinds on my openbox setup and everything is
going well except for one thing.
I've tried and tried but i really think there's no solution, but i will
try to ask you anyway.

I use the A-Down keybind to iconify the active window and i'm looking
for a way to easily restore iconified windows with the A-Up keybind.
I've already tried Activate, Focus, Raise and ToggleMaximizeFull actions
and combinations of these with no success.
The only way to restore a previously iconified windows (without using
the mouse and my tint2 panel of course) is to use the NextWindow action
with the A-Tab keybind, but this is not what i want.

Is there an action that allows to resore previously iconified windows?
Thank you very much,

rent0n