[openbox] changing menu.xml, rc.xml and "openbox --reconfigure" doesn't change anything

Ilia Zemskov il.zoff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:23:31 EST 2009

Hi. I have a problem here. Can you help?
I have autostart.sh, rc.xml and menu.xml in my
/home/ilia/.config/openbox folder.
And if i change something in rc or menu files, and then do "openbox
--reconfigure", nothing happens.
It's weird, 'cause autostart.sh works as expected.
And there's more: when i'm trying to change something using ObConf, i
get the message
"An error occured while saving the config file
'/root/.config/openbox/rc.xml'". Why he's trying
to do something in /root/ ? I've tried to cp my menu.xml to
/root/.config/openbox just in case,
and it doesn't change anything.

I have Archlinux, i've installed openbox being not-root.
And i launch openbox by startx and "exec openbox-session" in my ~/.xinitrc

Thanks )

Ilia
////