[openbox] tint2 border

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Nov 16 16:23:16 EST 2009

Freddie Exall wrote:
> I really can't see how it can be tint2's border if reconfiguring openbox
> removes it. However, I have been mistaken in the past ;)
>
> For reference, I'm using openbox 3.4.7.2

I'm using a theme that has <keepBorder>yes</keepBorder> inside the
<theme> container in rc.xml, along with the tint2rc at
http://dougbarton.us/tint2rc which produces a tint2 like this:
http://dougbarton.us/tint2-screenshot.png which has no border.

The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps your root window
is not set properly? I noticed when I first started using tint that
without running hsetroot (or something similar) I got odd results,
especially with settings that use transparency.

hth,

Doug