[openbox] ObTheme

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Fri May 29 13:55:27 EDT 2009

> I tried to install obtheme in arch out of your repository ( http://xyne.archlinux.ca/repos/any/ ) and kept coming up with the checksum failing.  I was using powerpill, and aria2 kept repeating the download trying to get a good copy.
>
> Don't know what was up, but thought that I would tell you.   I ended up installing the program out of the aur (which had a higher version nbr btw).
>
> It looks good.  I'll have to play with it some.  :)
>
> Knute

Hi Knute,

The repo on my site should always be ahead of the AUR, even if only by about 20 seconds. I've just checked and rechecked that the repo is up-to-date and working. I'd probably updated the database since your last sync so powerpill was looking for the old package. If you found a newer one on the AUR, that would make sense.

If something like that happens again, try (forcing) a database refresh (or use rebase :P).

Xyne