[openbox] Forcing windows to be resizeable?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Mar 11 05:59:19 EDT 2009

Around about 07/03/09 03:07, Dana Jansens typed ...
> If a window can't be resized, and you managed to force it to resize
> somehow, it's pretty likely that it's not going to behave how you are
> expecting, or well at all.  If it's possible I'd go after the
> application which has such badly designed windows and get it fixed
> there so it will actually resize.

   Understood;  it was the movability of the thing that was more what I was
interested in (IIRC it's the GNOME keyring password entry box that, in the
seemingly ever increasing fascist nature of the GNOME devs,  takes over
*everything* and dumps itself immovably in the middle of the screen.

   I wanted to be able to move it out of the way until I was ready for it.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature