[openbox] Openbox crashing with 24 bit video

Mithat Konar mithat_konar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 15:01:23 EST 2009

Dana,

Thanx!

My Linux funtime will be really, profoundly limited for the next couple months--so it'll take a while. And I've not built anything as involved as a window manager before, so there will be a bit of a learning curve for me as well (which I more than welcome). But I'll put it on the TODO list and report back if/when I get to it.

Much appreciated,
-Mithat