fluxbox-like tabs via external tool ?

Stepan zelvicka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:29:03 EST 2009

Hi!

First: From description on openbox homepage I suppose this is openbox
users mailing
list. If I am wrong and this is for developers, I am sorry and please
ignore this.

I am happy fluxbox user. Now I am tempted to switch to openbox, but I
would miss tabs
(=auto-grouped windows with tab over group - see
http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net/features/tabs.php).
I am aware that openbox developers are not going to add tabs into
openbox itself.

So my question is: Is there any way to get at least part of this
functionality into openbox via some
tool? I am looking  for some tool that creates window with tab-bar and
allow other applications to
be run inside, creating one tab for each.

Thanks for any advice
Stepan