[openbox] obprop conflict

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Thu Dec 24 09:24:35 EST 2009

> Someone posted a bug in the bug tracker about this already, and I've
> renamed it to obxprop. :)

Gah, I didn't even think to check the bug tracker. Sorry.
Well, problem solved then. Thanks for that and the speedy reply.

> Feel free to add it :)  It's a wiki, so you just need to log in to do so.

For some reason I thought that page was protected but I obviously
didn't check. I'm not sure that adding it is worth creating a
sure-to-be-rarely-used account though, so I'll change my request to "if
you're passing by the wiki, feel free to add it if I haven't done so
myself".

Btw, thanks for adding the underscore escape for menu entries. That
drove me crazy when writing ObFilebrowser.

Regards,
Xyne

*heads off to inform other Archers of the good news*