[openbox] problems with tilde characters in commands

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Mon Apr 6 23:39:53 EDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Knute <knuteh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
No comment.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>
  Three Schools of Magic...
    1/ State a tautology, then ring changes on its corollaries.  -- Philosphy
    2/ Record many facts. Try to see a pattern.
           Then make wrong guess at the next fact.               -- Science
    3/ Awareness that you live in an malevolent universe controled
       by Murphy's Law, sometimes offset by Brewsters Facter.    -- Engineering