[openbox] Resize to multiples of size increments?

Mikael Magnusson lists at bak.och.fr.am
Thu Sep 11 03:38:21 EDT 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Kai Großjohann wrote:

> I'd like to create a keybinding to make a terminal 90 columns wide.  But
> resizing to a width of 90 means to resize it to 90 pixels.
>
> Is there a way to specify 90 times the horizontal resize increment?

I guess we're a little inconsistent here, the problem is that if you make
the action do column/row resize, then that action/keybind is useless for
normal windows, because they would end up tiny. That said, the
resizerelative action does use the incr sizes, so you could do
<keybind key="foo">
  <action name="MoveResizeTo">
   <width>1</width>
  </action>