Error Message after exiting Openbox

Kent Frazier 000krf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 09:19:24 EST 2008

Hi all,

New user here. I'm am installing Arch Linux following their Beginners
Guide. I have just completed installing Openbox and get the following
error message after exiting back to the console.

[code]

(openbox:4382): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_destroy: assertion
'hash_table != "NULL' failed

(openbox:4382): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_destroy: assertion
'hash_table != "NULL' failed

(openbox:4382): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_destroy: assertion
'hash_table != "NULL' failed

[\code]

The numbers change after each exit, but the other information stays the same.

I'm starting X from the console with "startx" and the contents of my
.xinitrc are "exec openbox".

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to continue with my
install before this is resolved. I have posted to the Arch Linux
forums on 30 October, but haven't received any reply.

Thanks,

Kent