[openbox] Firefox's workspace-hopping behavior

Rafał Mużyło galtgendo at o2.pl
Tue Nov 4 12:47:29 EST 2008

I don't know if this is related, but I seem to have similar problem.

I use Session Manager and TabMix Plus extensions.
Ever since I've switched from Firefox 2 to 3, I'm getting
following behavior (it worked correctly before):
as I restore a session on start (I've got 2 windows with
several dozens of tabs, I choose which session to restore in
the start dialog), first window appears on the desktop
and tabs start loading, if I choose to send that window
to a different desktop, after a moment the second window appears
(remember, several dozens of tabs - heavy swapping at quiting the
browser), the moment it appears, the first window is moved back
to the desktop on which the second window opened.