[openbox] on topic: Are you sure you want to exit?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed May 28 09:43:45 EDT 2008

Ian> example config file has nothing relevant for sure.

Mikael> http://icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Help:Actions#Exit

I stand corrected.

However, this seems to be pretty inconvenient:  it requires me to redefine
the entire root menu to fix this small annoyance.  Or am I wrong?  I can't
see any way to modify an action in _all_ contexts independently of the UI
that leads to it.

--
His stride expressed the man's pride and self-confidence
and his eyes revealed his honest simplicity.