separate xscreen

Christian Larsson chl.tux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:28:35 EDT 2008

I have set up my lcd-tv as a separate x-screen using nvidia-settings.
When I start openbox-session, openbox only starts at my first monitor. But
when I then start openbox on the other screen using the DISPLAY: command
openbox opens up on my tv.
But the resolution on of all the applications(like the fonts) are very
small. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, I have tried to enable xineramain nvidia-settings.Openbox then works
as expected and all the applications gets the correct resolution.
But that setup does'nt behave as I like. First, if there already is a window
on the desktop, openbox does'nt open new windows on the same desktop, it
opens themon my tv.
There are also some problem with windows maximizing on the wrong screen.

I would be grateful for all your help. And if you need more information or I
have made myself unclear, please let me know,

//Christian