[openbox] Make ALT-TAB menu icons bigger

Rommel Martinez ebzzry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:37:44 EDT 2008

Sweet! Thanks a lot! Now I have bigger icons for that menu.

The reason why I want bigger icons for the ALT-TAB menu
is that it immediately presents me visual cues as to what
those icons mean or point to, instead of having to decipher
what application does that small icon reference.

Thanks again. Yeah, I think it would be smart to have such
an option in the rc.xml file.

Rommel M. Martinez <ebzzry at gmail.com>