[openbox] Workspace switching by drag-and-drop

Lennon Cook maguswizardo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 07:52:48 EDT 2008

Mikael Magnusson <lists at bak.och.fr.am> wrote:
> Your question is missing a couple of nouns, and possible one or two
> verbs, but I think you mean "different desktop" and "screen border".
I was trying to be concise. I think I went overboard. That'll teach me
to proof read :)
But yes, I did mean 'different workspace' and 'screen border' - out of
curiosity, where would you add verbs?

> The rc setting you're likely looking for is
> <mouse>
>    <screenEdgeWarpTime>0</screenEdgeWarpTime>
This appears to have done it. Thank you very much.

--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who