[openbox] Possible window maximize option

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon Dec 8 16:50:10 EST 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:06:25 -0800 (PST)
Knute <knuteh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for your suggestions. It's not *exactly* what I wanted, but I've
made up a compromise that works well enough. What I've put below
ensures I'll have a reasonably positioned and sized window whatever
resolution I'm working at.

  <mouse>
    <context name="Titlebar">
      <mousebind button="Left" action="DoubleClick">
        <action name="MoveResizeTo">
          <width>800</width>
          <height>600</height>
          <x>center</x>