[openbox] The easiest way to use wallpaper

Thayer Williams thayerw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:00:12 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Chengqi(Lars) Song <songcq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thayer,
>
> Thanks, I tried feh and it works good.

I'm glad that did the trick...

> Another problem, what application-runner do you use works like gnome-runner?
> And now I'm using stalonetray for system tray, because it can perform as
> a tiny floating window which looks good and takes small space. But I got
> a problem also, how can I display window-list of all running gui
> applications?

Again, I would refer you to the Openbox wiki--there's a ton of
information there and it's all nicely laid out by category.  See the
section on application launchers.

Regarding the window-list, this is built into Openbox--have a look at
the excellent documentation already available at the official website
(the link to which is also at the top of the OB wiki).

HTH