[openbox] obconf crashes with lastest openbox

Oliver Kraitschy okraits at arcor.de
Thu Apr 24 06:17:29 EDT 2008

Dana Jansens wrote:

> I'd start by looking for duplicate Openbox headers, libraries, and
> pkg-config (.pc) files installed in the system.

After scanning my system and wondering what the problem could be, i move
my ~/.themes directory out of the way and discovered that the crashes
are related to a theme, Slickbox. I already submitted a bugreport after
talking to Mikachu. Thanks for your help to all of you, anyway.

Greetings

Oliver

--
Website: http://www.okraits.de/