[openbox] Application specific rules

Jehan jehan at zemarmot.net
Mon Oct 29 15:00:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

ok without the "name field, it works. Thanks.
Really I wonder why the Mozilla foundation is not more careful to such
details (which are not so much details... but important stuffs).

And what about my second question? Is such a feature possible, enabling
to open a window on the desktop where you run the command from?
Bye.

Jehan