Feature Request - option to switch off content drawing when moving windows?

Jens Herrmann openbox at bikelab.org
Thu May 24 18:49:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
I use openbox on a thin client and therefore have to minimize
performance needs. One of the first things I did was switching of
'drawContents' option. Later I recognized that this option does only
work for windows above a certain size, below this the window content is
drawn. Is this behaviour intended? Can I do something to completely
switch it off?
Related to this is drawing of window content when moving windows. I
would really like to switch that off to. I suppose there is no option at
the moment, at least its not documented. Do you see a way to include
such an option in one of the next releases?

Regards
Jens