[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.992 released

Keith W n4phth4 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:45:55 EDT 2007

On 5/24/07, Keith W <n4phth4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/24/07, Dana Jansens <danakj at orodu.net> wrote:

> > > Hey, Keith.
> > >
> > > AFAIK it's a new "feature" described in the changelog on the site.
> > >

> > > Best regards.
> > > Sasha.
> > >

> > It is, indeed. :) The warping is so that you actually get to see the
> > dialog as opposed to just nothing happening.

Interestingly enough, this is not an issue w/ OB 3.3.1.  These
"helper" windows (I'm assuming this is what they are) open where
they're expected to be opened: above the window from which I opened
them. :)  I.e., in Pidgin the font dialog is opened above the IM
window where I requested it, rather than having that dialog moved to
the desktop where the main Pidgin window is and then switching to that
desktop.