[openbox] trouble compiling on Fedora Core 6

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Mon May 21 13:01:13 EDT 2007

lostson wrote:
> Is someone making Fedora rpm's [...]?

I am. :)

I'm Fedora's downstream for Openbox-foo at the moment. I've got several things
that require my attention today and tomorrow (including two more final exams),
unfortunately.

I should be able to get the 3.4 Preview Release into Fedora CVS (devel) by the
end of this week, assuming my local testing goes well. Though, Rawhide won't
start composing from the devel branch until after Fedora 7 goes GA (at the end
of May); so you'll need to check it out of CVS and build it manually. I can
build i386 and x86_64 RPMs, which I'll post on my webspace.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail