Nice job on 3.4 preview release

Peter N Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Mon May 21 05:26:32 EDT 2007

Nice job on the upgrade, folks. Just a couple of quick questions.

With 3.4 preview release using the *.deb version on Ubuntu Feisty, I've
lost obconf (says it can't find libobrender.so.0 and libobparser.so.0).
Any workaround? I foolishly tried making symlinks from *.so.6 to *.so.0,
and got a brief flash from obconf on the screen, so that little
experiment failed...

And while I can change themes in the meantime by editing the rc.xml
file, the theme fonts don't change, even when I edit the themerc file.
The font remains small, something around pixelsize 6 or 8. Again, any
workaround for now?

With best regards,

Pete
--