xmms snapping issues (openbox 3.3.1)

Keith W n4phth4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:25:56 EDT 2007

Greetings. I'm new to the list and to Openbox so be gentle. :)

I have openbox 3.3.1 running on what is essentially my sanbox (it's a
Linux From Scratch build w/ xorg 7.1, gtk+ 2.10.x, kernel
2.6.whatever, etc).  No matter what combination of "resistance"
settings I've tried (either in openbox or xmms), xmms' player,
playlist and eq refuse to snap together.  They used to in icewm but
icewm is bleh.

Any thoughts?  This happens w/ a stock config straight from the source tarball.

Thanks,
-Keith