window placement, snap to edge

David Thiel lx at redundancy.redundancy.org
Thu Jun 21 23:32:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a couple of feature requests, or perhaps these things already
exist and I'm missing them. :) It would be nice if when using smart
window placement and opening multiple terminals, placement happened at
the lower left of the screen - currently, everything stacks from the
upper left. Is there a way to configure where smart placement chooses to
put things?

Also, in OB2, there used to be an option to snap to windows, but this
seems to have disappeared in OB3 as near as I can tell. Any chance of
this coming back?

Thanks,
David