[openbox] 3.4 RPMs?

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Mon Jun 18 17:46:59 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 15:23 +0100, Neil Bird wrote:
> Around about 11/06/07 14:08, lostson typed ...
> >  Ok not a problem, I too have built some here and there so it is going
> > everything is working here except the mime data stuff that dana pointed
> > out to me yesterday. I'm hoping to get that problem resolved this week.
>
>    OK, I'm now all F7'd up;  whenever you get a moment to upload the SRPM
> /RPMs somewhere (no rush).
>
>    Cheers.

 Ok here they are I still haven't been able to get the obconf one to set
the mime types on install or uninstall but both openbox and obconf
install and seem to work just fine. I don't know how technically correct
these are but download them if you wish. Any feedback is good. I haven't
found them in and of the fedora repo's contrary to what I read on the
list a few days ago. Source rm's are also there as well.

 http://www.lostsonsvault.org/fedora
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org