[openbox] 3.4 RPMs?

lostson LostSon at new.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 07:48:11 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 08:29 +0100, Neil Bird wrote:
> It was mentioned that the Fedora CVS should have the initial work on 3.4
> RPMs, but I can't seem to find anything beyond the current 3.3 standard
> release.  Are they hiding somewhere else, or has anyone else rolled some?
>
>    I don't mind building myself, but if someone else had already spec'd it
> up ...

 I have been working on building some the actual Fedora maintainer had
sent a message to this list awhile back that he would not be keeping up
with them. I currently have working rpm's for F7. I am currently trying
to get obconf setup correctly, dana had informed me yesterday of some
post install/uninstall commands that need to be run for obconf-2.0. If
you would like to test the rpms I can load them up to my server for you
to grab, as feedback is always good. I am no rpm guru and am learning as
I build these. I started from scratch, as 3.4 is riddled with new
features.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org