praise the team!

Tim Ziegele tactx at web.de
Tue Jul 31 15:38:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

i have been using openbox3 since a long time. I've also tried
windowmaker, e16, blackbox, fluxbox and several other window managers,
but none of them made me feel "home". Ob3 does.

After a while i switched (back) to Windows (why i did that shall not be
of any interest). I've always been familiar with Windows, and so with
its "way of handling windows". But i missed something. I was not sure
what it was.

So a few weeks ago i decided to give Linux and (of course) Ob3 a try
again. And now i know what i was missing. It was Ob3. I feel "home" again.

I'm writing this simply because i felt like saying "thanks" to the
people that made and still make it possible for me feeling "home". So
thanks Ob3-team.

Sincerely yours,

Tim