[openbox] Program to setup Openbox keys?

Justin Stallard darkfloyd7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:51:40 EDT 2007

On 7/30/07, Timo Myyrä <zmyrgel at nerdshack.com> wrote:
> Dana Jansens wrote:
> > Someone started on it for obconf, but it's incomplete (it crashes on
> > some invalid input), and it needs to be updated for some of the
> > Openbox 3.4.3 action changes.  He's somewhat disappeared since his
> > initial work, though.  Any improvements you'd like to make on it would
> > be much appreciated.
> >
> Ok, I'll see what I can do to it. I would have hoped to be the first to
> start the project but at least there's
> now some basework done where to proceed.

I'm still around, I've just been very busy trying to find a job (I
recently graduated). I'm still interested in this, and I seem to have
found work so I'll have a lot of free time over the next couple of
weeks to work on this before I start. I'm very interested in
continuing this and having someone else working on it too would be
great.

-Justin