[openbox] Program to setup Openbox keys?

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Mon Jul 30 12:42:38 EDT 2007

Hello,

On 7/30/07, Timo Myyrä <zmyrgel at nerdshack.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a program to setup the Openbox keyboard shortcuts?
> I'm just asking as I might be making one as a side project to learn a
> bit out programming some usefull tool :)

Someone started on it for obconf, but it's incomplete (it crashes on
some invalid input), and it needs to be updated for some of the
Openbox 3.4.3 action changes.  He's somewhat disappeared since his
initial work, though.  Any improvements you'd like to make on it would
be much appreciated.

It's in the keyedit branch in my public git tree at
http://openbox.org/git/dana/obconf.git  (This is a temporary place for
the git tree until hosting stuff gets sorted out).

git clone http://openbox.org/git/dana/obconf.git obconf-work
cd obconf-work
git checkout -b keyedit origin/keyedit