[openbox] Debian Etch package for 3.4.3

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Mon Jul 30 09:25:10 EDT 2007

On 7/30/07, Martin Lucina <mato at kotelna.sk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just wondering, why is there no .deb of 3.4.3 for download for Debian
> Etch (i386)?

We have a debian maintainer now and he's working on a backport for
etch, with all the proper debian stuff (menus) included unlike our
unofficial packages.

> Dana, do you have the debian/ metadata somewhere so that I can grab it
> and build one, or should I get 3.4.2 out of the unstable repository and
> patch that?

You could use the debian/ dir from 3.4.2 with the 3.4.3 tarball if you
wanted to.  Or there is some other simpler deb making tools.  Or you
could just install from source until he gets it into the etch
backports repository.