[openbox] ob 3.4.3: new window placement UnderMouse broken with Xinerama

Bernhard Stöckner elven at swordcoast.net
Sun Jul 29 09:44:59 EDT 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007, Dana Jansens wrote:
> On 7/29/07, Bernhard Stöckner <elven at swordcoast.net> wrote:
> > On my 4-head Xinerama setup, windows launched through the root menu or
> > via kbd shortcuts appear on the rightmost head, instead of under the
> > mouse cursor. Always.
> >
> > This is that way since upgrading vom .2 to .3.
>
> Could you post your config file?

Correction: It only does that when I launch those windows on the leftmost
head. (Below: A)

Due to physical constraints (read: desktop), is my Xinerama setup a bit
non-trivial, though.

Screens:
| A     C D

B is 1920x1200
A C D are 1680x1050
The vertical offset between A / B \ C is 261 pixels, so the desktop is
non-uniform.