[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.4.3 and ObConf 2.0.2

Brian de Alwis bsd at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 24 13:04:07 EDT 2007

I use Xinerama with Openbox 3.4.3.  I frequently use the following
bindings to move windows around using the MoveToEdge* actions:

With 3.4.3, these no longer allow moving windows across screens.
With previous versions, issuing a series of movements would bring
the window to the screen edge, and then pop it into the next screen.

Is there some way to accomplish this?  If not, can the previous
behaviour be restored?

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli