svn on 64bit sempron

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Jul 15 13:01:04 EDT 2007

Hi.

I tried installing the svn version of openbox (downloaded yesterday). It
seemed to compile OK and I switched to sawfish while actually
installing it. When switching to openbox I found that on the title bar
only the close icon worked.

Thinking there might be a conflict with an older version of the
userspace rc.xml I switched back to sawfish, moved this file and
switched to openbox again, but it made no difference.

Restoring the system to V 3.4.2 everything works again.

Any suggestions as to what might be going wrong?

I'm running in ROX desktop on debian etch (64bit)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk