[openbox] Dual Head Problem

Jackson Robertson daedalusman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 05:45:26 EST 2007

I was having the same issue with openbox, which is why I still use
fluxbox, pekwm has the same problem as openbox. They seem to only work
with xinerama but not with dual screens, have no idea why. I think every
other wm works just fine with multiple screens expect these two and if I
remember right icewm. Hopefully some day they can fix this as its the
only reason I don't use openbox.

Jackson