Dclock application with Openbox 3

Olivier Regnier oregnier at steelbox.org
Mon Feb 12 08:30:24 EST 2007

Hello,

Im currently running Openbox 3 on FreeBSD 6.2. Today, i installed dclock
application with the ports tree. When i lauch openbox, dclock appears in
the left corner of my screen but there is a gray framing around my
application. If you want, i can join a screenshot ?

I have four files called .xinitrc, autostart.sh, .Xresources and rc.xml

###  the .xinitrc file
/home/olivier/.config/openbox/./autostart.sh

### the autostart.sh script
#!/bin/sh

# load the X Resource file
if [ -f $home/olivier/.Xresources ]; then
    xrdb -merge $home/olivier/.Xresources
fi

# background
fbsetbg -f /home/olivier/.config/openbox/backgrounds/Suave_lands.jpg

# date/time
dclock -miltime &

# start openbox
exec openbox

### the .Xresources file
#dclock
dclock*background: #5B9A32
dclock*foreground: #F5F5F5
dclock*geometry: -0-0
dclock*led_off: #5B9532

### the rc.xml file with this content
<applications>
    <application name="dclock">
      <decor>no</decor>
    </applications>
</applications>

I don't need a decor and framing :) Can you help me please ?

Thank you :)

--
Cheers,
Olivier Regnier