[openbox] Question.

Josh Glover jmglov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 01:28:17 EDT 2007

On 20/08/07, Dana Jansens <danakj at orodu.net> wrote:

> On 8/20/07, Christian Larsson <chl.tux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > First I want to thank the developers for doing a great job.
> > This is by far the best window manager I have ever used.

+1

> > Second, is there a place whereI can request feauthers for comming releases?
>
> http://icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Openbox:Contribute

Cool. I want to get to the bottom of some annoying focus-related
things, when I have time. I also have been working on the config
documentation, which I will add to the wiki once I am happy with it.

Thanks for all your hard work, Dana et al. Openbox is the perfect WM
in my book: minimal and utterly configurable. It lets me work how *I*
decide, not how the GNOME HCI "experts" think is best. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh