Documentation for rc.xml

Josh Glover jmglov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:23:32 EDT 2007

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered ad nauseam on
this list; I scanned the recent archives and Googled first. :)

Can anyone point me to documentation for all of the various things
that go in rc.xml? Even a pointer to the correct file or files in the
Subversion browser would be fine--I poked around in there for a few
minutes but could not find the code that parses the config file and
acts on it.

If the code is the only documentation, I will attempt to write a
little script to extract wiki docs from it so it can be added to the
wiki at http://icculus.org/openbox/.

TIA,
Josh