fbpanel not showing windows on other desktops

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:02:21 EDT 2007

Hi

I have a problem with openbox 3.4. I used to run 3.3-2.1 from bebian
etch and althoug a similar problem sometimes occurred, it's was bearable.

Teh problem is that with fbpanel (also tried latest lxpanel) only
windows on the current desktop will show up in the pager. Sometimes the
pager will be confused and show a window in a wrong pager desktop.

1) Is this a known issue, and if so is there a workaround or have I done
something wrong?

2) Which other panel-with-pager could I try instead of fbpanel?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen