[openbox] praise the team!

Bernhard Stöckner elven at swordcoast.net
Wed Aug 1 04:33:24 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 31 July 2007, Tim Ziegele wrote:
> I'm writing this simply because i felt like saying "thanks" to the
> people that made and still make it possible for me feeling "home". So
> thanks Ob3-team.

I as well have a long history of window managers, among them: Windows 98,
Windows 2000, Windows XP, KDE, Fluxbox, XFCE, Openbox, Enlightenment. Even
Compiz and Beryl. .. none comes close to Openbox as to "just feels right".

So, from me as well: Many thanks. Ob makes desktop-ing worthwhile. I've always
come back to openbox.

Regards,
Bernhard