[openbox] Render with Cairo

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Tue Apr 3 18:26:30 EDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder whether OpenBox has plan to use Cairo for rendering ?
> Although it is another dependency, it is very common now.
> I think it will make drawing a lot easier for OpenBox.

Hi, that's an interesting idea, but not in any immediate plans. I'm
not familiar enough with Cairo right now to know what it can and can't
do, and whether it would really be a good fit for Openbox. But there
will be some work going into the rendering system at some point and I
guess I should look at Cairo at that time. Thanks.

Dana