[openbox] keycode grab errors

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at online.no
Tue Apr 3 04:55:18 EDT 2007

On 3/29/07, Keith W <n4phth4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> openbox 3.3.1 on Linux RH AS 4, with some mods. :P
>
> Hi all.  Trying to figure out why my stderr gets spammed w/ messages like:
>
> /usr/bin/openbox:7849): Openbox-WARNING **: failed to grab keycode 71
> modifiers 8
[..]

Yeah this happens if some other program is doing keygrabs too - I get
these messages a lot myself, because I run ROX-Session alongside
openbox. Since everything works all right I remember just isolating
and commenting out this warning, but I haven't bothered producing a
patch for it yet... it is annoying and confusing, though, so maybe
it's time I did?

-K