[openbox] 3.3 rc2---major bug!

Clay Barnes clay.barnes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 02:48:41 EDT 2006

Any function bound to the window key is broken.  No others are, however.

I don't see what I skipped in your suggestions, though.  Do you want
my xmodmap input file?  More context from my xev?  (I've gotten about
12 hours of sleep in the last week (literally), so I'm a bit
intellectually sloppy at the moment).

--Clay