3.3 rc2---major bug!

Clay Barnes clay.barnes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:19:55 EDT 2006

I'm using 3.3, rc2, and I have an extensive set of keybindings in my
rc.xml.  I developed them on an earlier version of OB, and I have not
changed them in a while.  I upgraded OB, and now they are mostly
disabled.  I think the thing all the disabled bindings have in common
is they use the "Windows" (Meta4/Super) key.  I know the XML is valid,
so I assume that either the syntax is broken or changed.  I'm
attaching my rc.xml file in hopes that you can instruct me on how to
fix the issue.

Thanks,
Clay